This is a contest to create a 4-piece wardrobe in 4 weeks. You will determine what clothing pieces you use in your wardrobe.
The 4 garments must combine (without adding additional garments) to create at least 4 "looks".
Look 1 -
- Stripe side of the reversible jacket (Vogue 1643 view C - Modified)
- Blue drape top (McCall's 6563 view A) - although you can't actually see it.
- Purple pants (Butterick 5403 view B)
Look 2 -
- Blue drape top
- Purple pants
- Optional: (not sure if it counts since it's using the reverse of the same piece) - Purple side of the reversible jacket, unbuttoned with the lapels opened and the purple side of the reversible buttons in the top 2 buttonholes of both sides of the lapel.
Look 3 -
- Purple side of the reversible jacket buttoned with the gold side of the reversible buttons.
- Plaid wrap dress (Butterick 5101 view C)
Look 4 -
- Plaid wrap dress
PatternReview.com Reviews -